Google
 
Web henry-henry1103.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Need For Speed Carbon

I just purchased Need For Speed Carbon - Collector's Edition and decided to play the game...

Firstly, my computer:

Intel Pentium Celeron 2.8 Ghz
768MB DDR 400 RAM
256MB Radeon 5500 graphics card

It runs smoothly when you put the resolution down to low and use the 640 x 480 mode.

Here are some cheat codes I found on the web, enter them where you find the "click to continue" or on the main page of your careers... Once you typed in the code, you will be able to hear a sound fx to tell you that the code is correct:

canyonalltheway - All Tracks
shinycarsarethebestcars - Chrome Cars
5grand5grand - Castrol Cash
friendlyheadlocksapplied - Unlimited Crew Charge
nosforeverever - Unlimited NOS
slowitdownwhenyouwant - Unlimited SpeedBreaker
givemethechargersrt8 - 2006 Dodge Charger SRT8
givemethedb9 - 2005 Aston Martin DB9
chasingheadlocksappliedrashtalk - Mazda Dealership
speed3foryou - Mazda Speed3
watchoutthebigtruckishere - Dump Truck in Quick Race Mode
bigredfiredrive - Firetruck in Quick Race Mode
trashtalking - Rhino in Quick Race Mode
guesswhoisback - Cross Corvette Z06 in Quick Race Mode
chasingmobile - Corvette Z06 Interceptor in Quick Race Mode
cooperlogofreeforyou - Cooper Tire Logo
pharrellvinylgogo - Pharrell Vinyl
lotsoffreevinyls - NFS: Carbon Special Vinyls
lotsoffreelogos - NFS: Carbon Vinyls
syntecskin - Castrol Syntec Vinyl
inthezoneskin - Autozone Vinyl

I still recommend first finishing the game without cheats is better since using cheats takes the challenges away.

The gameplay is similar to a combination of NFS U2 and NFS MW since it took back the DRIFT option from underground 2 as well as maintaining the persuit by police in most wanted. The addition to the gameplay is the mountain stages. These stages remind me of Initial D as you drift and race along these tracks, however I still prefer Initial D to this game. In this game most mountain stages if you're not careful you will fall off the cliff and you lose, which sucks.

Career mode isn't as difficult compared to older games. Only difficult part of career mode I find is the last area belonging to Darius, where you get all the exotics racing (they are just really fast cars). I purchased some of those cars and they simply cannot turn sharply as tuners, but if you use tuner cars there you are too slow... Tactics are very important there as well as your controlling of the car as well as speed. Everything counts in those last few stages.

I find the most difficult part of the game is drifting challenges, they are a pain in the ass. I have watched video clips online and can only envy those who are experts in drifting, I guess drifting isn't as easy as it looks. I'm sure once you get the hang of it you'll appreciate how much of an art drifting is. Else I think the persuit of most wanted is more difficult than carbon, even tho there are bugs / places on most wanted where you can avoid cops and gain your time (there by the bus parking lot).

Over all I can say this is the best Need for speed game I've ever played, so i recommend you guys to also get hold of the game and play it and see for yourself.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. I will try to put intersting blogs on this page, so please support this blog! Thanks!